[Coco] Learning the 6809

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sun Mar 20 08:24:14 EDT 2011

Dennis,
I was doing  a little web search to help Alan find a source for your
book and it listed on Amazon.com.  But sadly it was out of print. (Glad
to see you help Alan with a copy.)  It was cool to see the book it
listed with the cover and all.

Amazon did have listing for another one of your books, "Custom TRS-80
and Other Mysteries book" with a new at $119 and one used for $5.  It's
a shame that you don't get any of the $119 for the new copy!  But that's
the life of an author.

Oh yes, Amazon wants me to tell the publisher "I'd like to read this
book on the kindle".  So, I did press the link and here is what I got...

"Thank you for requesting Learning the 6809 by Dennis Bathory Kitsz
(Author) in Kindle Edition. Our goal is to make every title available
for Kindle. We will pass your specific request on to the publisher.  "

Please let us know if the "great and power " Amazon does "pass your
specific request on to the publisher".  But, I can't see them taking the
time for one lonely request from a CoCo user.

Then again, who knows?

Steve