[Coco] Learning the 6809

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Sun Mar 20 07:13:52 EDT 2011

At 01:58 AM 3/20/2011, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if I can still buy a copy of Dennis Kitsz's "Learning the
>6809"? I'd prefer an electronic PDF and MP3 copy, but I wouldn't mind a
>paper version either. Anyone know where I can get this? Or even if I can
>still get this?

I have a few copies of the book in storage, and I copied off the
audio lessons into mp3 format. No print copies of the data sheets
anymore, though I think I scanned them.. I never did a PDF of the book itself.

You're welcome to a copy for a little time & shipping, but it won't
be really soon, since I have to find them. :)

Dennis