[Coco] CoCo Video Player

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Mar 16 14:13:57 EDT 2011

If you take the plunge on the superide, then let me know!

Honestly, I got a bit bored with the player -- familiarity breeds
contempt, I suppose.  It just seems like it is on the edge of actually
performing like I want, but I haven't been able to push through.
Plus, I have not been eager for it to be an obsession again lately.
But, I do have a few ideas... :-)

Anyway, I guess I'll try to bring a setup to the CoCoFEST! to demo
it again this year.  It sounds like there are people that might want
to see it that weren't there last year.

John