[Coco] CoCo Video Player

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed Mar 16 15:54:56 EDT 2011

Before you send any money I would look at the image on the screen
first.  It's nothing to drool over.
I seen better images from a out of market UHF station (like 300 miles
away) and it had snow than picture.

There are things the CoCo can do well, but video is not one of them.
After watching the video demo I would say it can't.