[Coco] CoCo Video Player

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:08:38 EDT 2011

Yeah, running it on an emulator kind of takes the fun out of it.
I have Roger's MicroSD Pak, not the Cloud9 Pak, so I am out of luck
for now.  Guess I may be buying some new hardware for next year's
show.

Polish is not very important.  An 8-bit machine playing color video
would make nerds drool. :)
Last year the Sock Master bouncing ball demo made the C64 guys shut up
for awhile.