[Coco] Will this build-your-own s-video board work for CoCo 3?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 19:40:53 EST 2011

In a message dated 3/11/2011 5:49:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gheskett at wdtv.com writes:

>I had a heck of a time, finally figured out why kmail wasn't quoting  your
>reply, but then noticed your reply was below the sig separator,  which by
>convention is "-- [linefeed]" without the quotes.  Nothing  below that
>marker is included in a reply by 99.99% of the email agents  around. A
Very
>Minor detail compared to whats on your plate.

and about the quotes.   AOL forces us to add quotes  manually
when in plain text mode....  :(

So sorry if anyone is annoyed by it.  I would say bye bye to AOL
but I don't want to change my email address now and they do
have a FEW good things about them.....

Roy