[Coco] Will this build-your-own s-video board work for CoCo 3?

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Sun Mar 13 14:27:50 EDT 2011

Hey, my 1000sx has 640k Ram, The great 16 color tandy mode, 3 channel sound, 3.5 and 5.25 drives, and a xtide card with 512Meg CF card.
Some people (Ok, ME!) love to have a lot of different computers. There are a lot of people who collect the early IBMs. Hey, the more people
That buy the adapters the better right? The amigas really need a cheap, good scandoubler, but it must be 24bit and handle interlaced modes including 50 and 60 Hz.

Currently have.

2 Vic 20
1 C16 (Non working)
4 C64 (Time to have a sale!)
2 64c
1 65 (Non working)
1 128
1 Amiga 500+

3 Coco 2
1 Coco 3

1 Tandy 1000sx
1 P100 VGA Machine with Dos 6
1 P75 Laptop

Lots of misc disk drives, a few printers, 5 or 6 monitors, and lots of disks running around.

One of these days, I'm thinking of getting a apple or 2.

Later,
dabone