[Coco] graflib? mathlib?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Mar 9 19:39:53 EST 2011

I found more Mysterious C libraries!

The first is called Graflib, and seems to be a VDG graphics library.

Does anyone have any docs on this?  I *think* I've figured out the
arguements to all the functions, using a combination of the GFX,
OS-9L1, and Color BASIC docs.  I don't usually use VDG, however, so I
haven't tried to use this at all.

The header file is called graphics.h and has no date, author, or
copyright.

The second is Yet Another Floating Point library.  It's called
mathlib.  The header, math.h, says "part of Math Library for Microware
C Compiler".  Again, no author, date, or copyright info.  However,
mathlib doesn't really have any surprises as far as function
arguements go.

I found these merged into a clib.l on an old floppy.  Anybody know
anything about them?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA