[Coco] Will this build-your-own s-video board work for CoCo 3?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 19:35:54 EST 2011

In a message dated 3/11/2011 5:49:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gheskett at wdtv.com writes:

>Is there a good prognosis?

I don't think so although we haven't got one yet.
He is down to skin and bone now and uses a wheel
chair when he can sit up and a stretcher when he can't

it is his largely his own fault.   He ignored his massive
weight loss until the pain hit him THEN he went to the
doctor to get checked out..  I understand that is a typically
male problem in medical circles.    I should have  known
there was a problem when he lost 30% of his body weight
between my visits to see him.

But we will know the results of a "PET" scan next Thursday
which should tell the tell.... we are hoping for the best but
expecting the worst.....

Roy