[Coco] Will this build-your-own s-video board work for CoCo 3?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Mar 11 17:49:28 EST 2011

On Friday, March 11, 2011 05:44:11 PM RJRTTY at aol.com did opine:

> In a message dated 3/11/2011 10:10:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>
> gheskett at wdtv.com writes:
> >Yikes!  I'm so sorry Roy, I didn't intend to be flippant.  Go  make him
> >as comfortable as you can, and carry this lists concerns and  good
> >wishes
>
> with
>
> >you.
You don't have to be sorry Gene.  I know you have had your own
troubles with this disease.    As for making him comfortable  we do
whatever he wants whenever he wants it.   He asked for a piece  of
peach pie one day during his radiation treatments and I drove 37
miles to get it for him.    He's loving it I must  admit....  :)

I had a heck of a time, finally figured out why kmail wasn't quoting your
reply, but then noticed your reply was below the sig separator, which by
convention is "-- [linefeed]" without the quotes.  Nothing below that
marker is included in a reply by 99.99% of the email agents around. A Very
Minor detail compared to whats on your plate.

Is there a good prognosis?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)