[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.9

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:44:54 EST 2011

I have some experience in C + +, I started out there but it is difficult to program, good but rather takes a long time, but check it for TotalCommander and is really easy, I'msure I will, (I have no problem if someone wants to do it before me If him need help to help you, just want the plus-in to the community as soon as possible)

Not if the plug-in TotalCommander Atari800 Can See

http://www.ghisler.com/plugins.htm