[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.9

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:09:11 EST 2011

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Luis Fernández wrote:

> Many programs were tired and put everything in the root (as
> TotalCommander greatprogram) By the way, my next project will COCO TC
> plugin, to use DSK as zip or rar and reviewand remove even easier

Terrific idea.  Total Commander has many of the capabilities of Midnight
Commander, and support for virtual filesystems is one of them.

You could certainly write your own low-level code for a plug-in, but if
the licensing is compatible why not save some bother and use the Toolshed
libraries?

FYI: There is already a TC plug-in for Atari 800 diskette images.

Do you have any experience in C coding?

Steve