[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.8

Sun Mar 6 23:02:01 EST 2011

Hi,

OK, I think what has happened is that I have installed correctly the 1.0.8
version using the Spanish installer several times.

During one of many uninstalls I clicked on the button that says "Leave the
file that was installed IN THE COMPUTER.
(I have seen that uninstall with English buttons many times before.)

A file left behind is the one that allows me to run 1.0.9 by clicking on the
program in the same directory as the ".dsk" file.

So, unless the 1.0.8 version with the Spanish installer is installed
correctly and then uninstalled leaving the files behind,
1.0.9 will not run when installed even with that trick.

SHF