[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.8

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:25:07 EST 2011

Yes, I have been messed up in the names of directories and can you inform me,

You can install one version over another, or separate

The previous version (not uninstalled) only create wasted space, but the sub-dir be deleted manually.

Another problem is the ini file, which I had to include in the multi-language setup(rather than create it by running the program [the program still can create it if does not exist]), because the uninstall does not delete it nor the dir

This makes (wrong) that when you reinstall, is cleared. ini you had. (losing customseting)

This problem is the installer would not let me delete more files that install.

Nor did the setup will prompt the user if you delete custom files.

A if it chooses to put in the installer, (but I forgot to remove my default directory, Icorrected)