[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.10 now OK

Mon Mar 7 19:28:55 EST 2011

Hi,

Luis being a vb (Visual Basic) programmer would have to switch languages to
do what you suggest AFAIK.

He may or may not be able to do that. My guess is that he will not, way too
much work and new learning.

I would rather that he not do what you suggest to allow a fresh approach to
the problem.

No problem looking at what has already been done, but he has come up with a
much better approach that I have seen before for DECB dsk files.

The Lotus - Magellan 2.0 install disks may be available:

http://vetusware.com/download/Magellan%202.0/?id=4032

I could NOT get the download to start. You may have to register.

I have no need as I have paid for the program back in 1990 and am using it
even now on Vista (2011), but only parts as it is a 8.3 MSDOS file name
space program. I have the printed manual.

It has some of the features that I hope Luis incorporates into an
"OS9DskUtil".

SHF