[Coco] Please respond with Active Coco Projects

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Mar 7 00:24:47 EST 2011

On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 02:44:00PM -0800, John Guin wrote:

> started to wonder just how many active Coco projects there are in progress.

Well, stuff I'm working on, in order of activity:

Curses/termcap port, which is currently refusing to crash so I can
find the bug in it.

FOCAL port, which will be done as soon as I can sort out its ^C issues.

WSC -- Willard's Source Control, which is pretty much done unless I
get some feedback requesting new features.

infocom port, of the OSK "infocom" sources.

BCPL port, which is simply confusing the fsck out of me.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard