[Coco] Please respond with Active Coco Projects

Sun Mar 6 18:40:11 EST 2011

Hi,

CoCo Forums have an area for both Hardware and Software projects.

And you can add pictures of your projects.

I created one for my "Sticks" project.

"Conversion of CoCo2 Visual Sorting Demo to CC3 using Urbane"
http://coco.randomrodder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=64#p64

Remember one picture is worth a 1024 words.

I thought about creating something like the CoCo Forums when I found some
gems inside RTSI very long ago. Pictures give a reader more interest in a
project. But the time was not right then.

SHF