[Coco] Please respond with Active Coco Projects

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:44:00 EST 2011

Say gang,

I was just looking through the email I have piled up for this list, and
started to wonder just how many active Coco projects there are in progress.
It's been more than thirty years since this computer came out and I just
thought a "snapshot" of work that is underway would be interesting to see.

I don't really have a definition in mind of what "active" would mean.  Tim
Lindner's OCR work would count, and the businesses still developing products
would be another example.

Thanks all,

John