[Coco] Please respond with Active Coco Projects

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:28:39 EST 2011

current things I know about...

I'm working on DriveWire

Tim Lindner's bitbanger extensions to MESS

Gary Becker's CoCo3FPGA project

Big and Little John have several hardware projects, you'd have to ask
them exactly what is current

Roger Taylor has several things going on at coco3.com

Steve Bjork is working on a floppy emulator

Darren Atkinson's MC-10 expander and John Kent's MC-10 FPGA project
(if we're including MC10 stuff)