[Coco] Anyone willing to sell me a hi-res joystick adapter (and maybe a Color Mouse)?

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Sun Jun 26 18:04:37 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know I got an offer from Mark at Cloud 9 regarding
these items - A fair price on the hi-res interface and an excellent
price on the mouse. I almost passed it up for being a little short on
cash, but I lucked out with getting some extra money this morning, so I
went for it! I had a good experience buying a cassette drive from Mark
before, so I know when he offers something, it's worth consideration.

So, I'm basically just letting everyone know I'm no longer looking for
these items.

Thanks!
Michael