[Coco] CoCo3.com Announcement

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Sat Jun 25 22:24:38 EDT 2011

Dear fellow CoCoNuts,

I've never introduced myself formally in over 26 long years of being
a strong CoCo user and programmer.  My name is Roger Taylor.  I'm 43
as of June 7; a dad of 2 great kids, and a good person All
Around.  Only a few have spoken with me on the phone in all these
years.  No CoCoNut has met me in person.  I'm kind of a reserved guy.

As the creator and admin of coco3.com for over 10 years, I want to
thank each and every single person who gave me a chance to be there
when you had questions, requests, suggestions, donations, thanks,
contributions, attacks, threats, disputes, kudos, and praises.

I've enjoyed EVERY SINGLE minute I've put into my CoCo hobby and
business.  Nobody will ever know how much sleep has been lost over
the years making sure CoCo3.com had something for everybody.  I
worked my ass off for each and every single CoCoNut as if he was
paying me by the hour.  Through my marriage, through my child's
births, through my divorce, and through good and bad times, rich and
poor, I can think back to any life situation and remember what I was
working on for the CoCo at the time.

No matter what has been happening in my life, I have NEVER stopped
putting time almost each day into my CoCo responsibilities.  Even
today I'm still dedicated to producing new content for the CoCo and
Reasons to keep using it!

Although though I'm not going away, it's time to pass CoCo3.com along
to another CoCo expert who wants to keep the site going.

When godaddy finally removed the name from my account 30 minutes ago,
I almost got a lump in my throat.  She will be gone when they
finalize the transfer.  The site will probably be down for a bit
during the migration process.

With the funds earned from the sale of the web site, I will complete
my back orders much sooner and continue producing anything that is in demand.

One thing is for sure... I'm not going anywhere, and I'm full of
surprises.  So, with those words, I hereby hand over my job as
CoCo3.com admin and owner to a fellow CoCoNut.  The new owner will be
known soon enough and perhaps he will make his own announcement if needed.

Your friend,
Roger Taylor
--
~ Roger Taylor