[Coco] CoCo3.com Announcement

Richard E. Crisilip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Jun 26 14:44:13 EDT 2011

Hi Roger,

I have patted you on the back in the past and will do so again now. Your site
was good and I hope the new owner wil work as hard as you did on it. I have
supported you when I could  in the past will do so in the future. Between you
and the folks at Cloud-9, along with others like Mr. Little and Mr. England,
it is enjoyable to continue to play with my CoCo setup. Keep your skin thick,
a stiff upper lip, and above all keep your intigraty and be honest in all of
your dealings and you will be successful in what ever you do.

Sincerely

RIchard