[Coco] Anyone willing to sell me a hi-res joystick adapter (and maybe a Color Mouse)?

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Sat Jun 25 03:17:33 EDT 2011

I'm looking for these two items, hopefully at fairly low prices (I'm not
paying $60 for the mouse like some ebay sellers have it listed).  I
definitely need a hi-res joystick adapter (I think I'd prefer the Tandy
model over CoCo Max), and I _might_ want a Color Mouse (or Deluxe Mouse)
along with it.

If anyone's willing to sell me one or both of these idems, let me know.
I posted about this at Coco3.com as well, but I haven't received any
replies there, so I'm hoping I can catch someone on the list with at
least a spare hi-res adapter.

Thanks,
Michael