[Coco] [Color Computer] Help for a CoCoNut

operator at coco3.com operator at coco3.com
Tue Jun 14 11:46:08 EDT 2011

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Mike Craig <mdcmike at sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>
>> retail price. IMO, your drive paks are under priced. Similar products
>> are going
>> for $120 and up. Don't sell yourself short. Might want to shoot for runs
>> of 40
>
> If we're talking about the $120 product I think we are, "similar"
> isn't a fair term.  The $120 product I'm thinking of does an awful lot
> more than the DrivePak, and it's performance is in a whole different
> league.  That's not to say the DrivePak couldn't sell for more, but it
> would have to improve quite a bit to compete with the more expensive
> products.

Aaron, with all respect, please describe the awful lot more that the said
product does more than a CoCoNet-equipped Drive Pak.  I mean, describe
each device as you know them.  I know you're a Cloud-9'er for life and I
can't change that, but I beg to differ.

And CoCoNet is highly overlooked, especially by those not using it.