[Coco] [Color Computer] Help for a CoCoNut

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:56:00 EDT 2011

>> If we're talking about the $120 product I think we are, "similar"
>> isn't a fair term.  The $120 product I'm thinking of does an awful lot
>> more than the DrivePak, and it's performance is in a whole different
>> league.  That's not to say the DrivePak couldn't sell for more, but it
>> would have to improve quite a bit to compete with the more expensive
>> products.
>>

> Aaron, with all respect, please describe the awful lot more that the said
> product does more than a CoCoNet-equipped Drive Pak.  I mean, describe
> each device as you know them.  I know you're a Cloud-9'er for life and I
> can't change that, but I beg to differ.

This puts me in a difficult place.  I don't want to detract from any
sales you might make, I know what it's like to be in a tough place and
I sure don't want to make it any worse for you.  On the other hand,
having owned both a DrivePak and another product, I can't see them as
"similar".  IMHO the relative pricing is probably about right.

I think it might be better to let this dog lie for now.  I probably
should not have commented in the first place.
Apologies and best of luck.
-Aaron