[Coco] [Color Computer] Help for a CoCoNut

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:36:46 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Mike Craig <mdcmike at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> retail price. IMO, your drive paks are under priced. Similar products are going
> for $120 and up. Don't sell yourself short. Might want to shoot for runs of 40

If we're talking about the $120 product I think we are, "similar"
isn't a fair term.  The $120 product I'm thinking of does an awful lot
more than the DrivePak, and it's performance is in a whole different
league.  That's not to say the DrivePak couldn't sell for more, but it
would have to improve quite a bit to compete with the more expensive
products.