[Coco] [Color Computer] Help for a CoCoNut

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:30:38 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Mike Craig <mdcmike at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> IMO, your drive paks are under priced. Similar products are going
> for $120 and up.
>
> Mike

I'd tend to agree with the under-priced comment. A quick add up of the
parts, I'd put the cost per unit at around $65 - and some costs I used were
conservative.

Anybody who buys new hardware for older computer systems should understand
that, in most cases, it's a hobby effort for the guys who design and build
these things.  Roger, Mark, Boisy and all the other guys who take the time
out of their lives to R&D new hardware for us, do so out of a labor of love
- they're never going to get rich doing this; an educated guess would be the
best to hope for is to break even, maybe a little profit.

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...