[Coco] [Color Computer] Help for a CoCoNut

Mike Craig mdcmike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 00:29:54 EDT 2011

> So now, to save my good name, I offered to sell coco3.com to raise the
> funds needed to finish the remaining 50 Drive Pak orders.  CoCo3.com makes
> about $4000 a year when I'm working overtime to promote stuff.  When
> people bash me, the overall flow is interrupted and this causes more
> bashing, and I think the only way to solve this problem is to liquidate
> "some" of my stuff and get these nice Drive Paks in the customer's hands
> before they start the pitchfork party.

Might want to get a personal loan at a credit union to raise some capital, then
sell as you stock. Whatever it costs extra in interest, pass that on to the
retail price. IMO, your drive paks are under priced. Similar products are going
for $120 and up. Don't sell yourself short. Might want to shoot for runs of 40
paks at a time. Stock em', sell em. Just my 2 cents. ;-)

Mike