[Coco] [Color Computer] c64 taking making a comback!?

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Jun 9 12:55:19 EDT 2011

Well, the system I tested VCC on was clocking with both very fast CPU
and Memory. (Used for Video Transcoding.) The extra cores don't help
much since the program was not design to use more than one core.  (Yes
the extra cores run windows 7 and background stuff so the core is
working 100% on VCC.)

My problem with the CoCo3FPGA project it has never graduated from FPGA
development board stage.  Jeri did take her C-One FPGA development board
project to the C64 Direct-to-TV that can be used by Non-Techie or hacked
to get all the goodness of the Commodore 64 out of it.

I hope someday the CoCo3FPGA project will move from the development
stage into the hands of the non-hackers.

Steve