[Coco] [Color Computer] c64 taking making a comback!?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:55:47 EDT 2011

First, interested to know what emulator/type of PC runs at 50Mhz.  I
can only get about 20ish with MESS or VCC on my intel quad core
something, a couple years old.

Second, you can't connect coco peripherals or use the serial ports in
an emulator, which is a deal breaker for me.  CoCo3FPGA is quite a
nice system IMHO.  The new video modes and other innovations happening
in the CoCo3FPGA world are icing on the cake.