[Coco] Cocopak Help please.

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Jul 13 22:32:13 EDT 2011

Roger,

I have another utility I wrote for my company that handles IMG files. I can import those classes into CoCoPak without too much difficulty. It's just a matter of finding time at this point. I do want to update the software soon. I want to complete the "compressed" functionality and add another feature I've been toying with. I need to talk to you about it in private though. I'll contact you later.

-Tim