[Coco] Cocopak Help please.

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Wed Jul 13 22:09:37 EDT 2011

At 07:54 PM 7/13/2011, you wrote:
>What operating system are you using? The software might have
>problems working on Vista or Windows 7 because of some security
>features Microsoft added
>Contact me at support at franklinlabs.com and I will see if we can work
>through the problem

Have you considered letting CoCoPAK also manipulate .img files
instead of just from a card itself?

And speaking of the MicroSD Drive Pak card image.  If anyone has
added a lot to the distribution image would you mind sharing
it?  There's LOTs of space left on the card I use for shipped
paks.  Of course, the included card has tons of stuff on it that you
might not even have time to explore, but to put even more would be
awesome and was my original plan.  What you'd have is basically a
CoCo History Pak containing damn near everything (that can run from a
virtual controller... please Aaron, save the comments).

Anyway, back to soldering!

--
~ Roger Taylor