[Coco] Coco compatible monitors...

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Sun Jul 10 16:25:05 EDT 2011

Ok, back to the original part of the thread.

I got around to making my cable today, I used the pinout located
at http://pinouts.ru/all/Cm8CoCoRGB_pinout.shtml and of course made my cable BACKWARDS!

After nothing working, I found the following pinout.

http://os9projects.com/CD_Archive/INFO/MONITOR/NEC/CoCo_NEC3D.pdf

I wired up that adapter and plugged it in, and was greeted with a picture, stable with great color.
So a NEC AccSync LCD71V works great with the Coco3 with nothing but a simple cable adapter.

I also made the RGBI to rgb adapter located here.

http://www.commodore128.de/64kabel9.htm

Worked ok with my 128 for 16 Color RGBI, and better with my Tandy 1000sx.

Later,
dabone