[Coco] [Color Computer] william barden

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Jul 8 14:13:59 EDT 2011

Boisy, I hate to say it, but everything is dead to these guys on the
list....

Writers, programmers and websites.

Even after message after message about CoCo3.com sell there was a guy
posted that it was dead.  Either he truly did not know or he was being
jerk  about it.  In any case, he did not need to post on the subject.

It's just par for the course for this list.

I for one glad to hear that Bill is doing well and you took the time to
brings of the facts on the subject.  (Unlike others.)

Thank you Boisy!

Steve