[Coco] [Color Computer] william barden

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Fri Jul 8 14:32:47 EDT 2011

At 01:13 PM 7/8/2011, you wrote:
>Boisy, I hate to say it, but everything is dead to these guys on the list....
>
>Writers, programmers and websites.
>
>Even after message after message about CoCo3.com sell there was a
>guy posted that it was dead.  Either he truly did not know or he was
>being jerk  about it.  In any case, he did not need to post on the subject.
>
>It's just par for the course for this list.
>
>I for one glad to hear that Bill is doing well and you took the time
>to brings of the facts on the subject.  (Unlike others.)
>
>Thank you Boisy!
>
>Steve

Yes, I think part of the problem is that in the summer months we
drink less coffee or no coffee at all.  This combined with the heat
wave, our ages, maybe a little dehydration (drink lots of water,
folks!), makes for a damn grumpy mood sometimes.  I just wish some of
the haters on the list would just think about how it sounds when they
only jump in to express their hate for certain people or their
efforts.  After a while it really begins to speak for
itself.  Really, we've got some grumpy ass fellas lurking among us
and I haven't seen much of anything productive or creative come from
them which makes me wonder why they're really here.  Let's all get
along and stop bashing the only ones doing anything for the CoCo.  If
you want to continuously criticize someone, at least buy one of their
products so you can back up some of your Opinions.  :)

--
~ Roger Taylor