[Coco] [Color Computer] william barden

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jul 8 16:25:19 EDT 2011

On Friday, July 08, 2011 04:18:14 PM William Astle did opine:
[...]
> > And it could just as easily be <http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene/> in
> > the middle of a line as above and should Just Work also.
>
> Yup. It Just Works. And it has done for quite a few releases of t-bird
> before this one. I think it even works in certain Microsoft programs.

Yes, I know it worked for the summer (they call that tick time in Iron
Mountain) 4 years ago when I got stuck in Iron Mountain, MI without enough
tools & configs loaded onto the laptop to let me use kmail on a Mandriva
2007 install in the manner I am actually doing here.  If I had to use
another agent, t-bird would be the obvious choice.

> But of course, now we're getting way "off topic", what with a calm,
> polite conversation about something and no participant bashing and so
> on. But then, we are also off topic in the real sense, too. :)

That we are by now.  Are there any objections from the gallery? ;-)

But hopefully spreading a wee bit of education too. ;-)

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
pension:
	A federally insured chain letter.