[Coco] Strange behavior in MESS

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Thu Jul 7 08:59:08 EDT 2011

Robert,

I'm not sure that referring to the version I am running would have had made any difference in my question nor was I making a "bug report". I was just trying to verify the problem isn't anything I'm doing by requesting someone else report the experience of the same problem. Thanks for the comments anyway. Your input is always welcome.

-Pilot