[Coco] CoCo3FPGA, FPGA Development, and GIME replacement

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Jul 5 19:26:28 EDT 2011

Gary's latest CoCo3FGPA project is a good start on a CoCo 4.  He's added more video modes with more colors per screen and higher resolution graphics.

Nick, I would think you could write some killer games on it.  My guess is you would have to do it for the sheer challenge and fun, and not for the $$$.

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/