[Coco] Copyright

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 08:33:14 EST 2011

Dear Aarom

A friend in Venezuela, had a shop in 1995, sales of software, starting the cds, and anemployee was selling copied cds windows, scsi drives on the market first, I remembera pinochle 1X

And the BSA (Microsoft in Venezuela), here it sued civilly and criminally, and won, being the owner, gave him a punishment of 1 year of presentation in court, you were not arrested, but only 17 days, (organized crime investigation )

Since 2000 and the BSA, and Microsoft, are not in Venezuela, I have understood,because a law of Chavez, to help overcome the Venezuelan and learn without limitation, to leave the 3rd world, and this allows to obtain information any means, or something.