[Coco] Copyright

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 08:36:54 EST 2011

I never realized copyright infringement could be a federal crime.
That's a tougher punishment than patent infringement.  If I recall
properly (which I might not), a patent allows the patent holder to
prevent others from making, using, or selling that which was
patented.  It's up to the patent holder to:  (a) realize infringers
exist, (b) find them, and (c) sue them.  It would be a civil matter.
            - Aaron