[Coco] Copyright

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 08:41:24 EST 2011

I understand that Steve is committed to Radio Shack

But we can not acquire the original, or Steve, or Radio Shack, does not benefit Steveand Radio Shack, and we do not, we can not enjoy it as

I understand that not copied for sale, but there's no benefit to anyone because norelease for the enjoyed (not sale) of all.

Is that steve can not, by contract with Radio Shack

Will they want to increase the prices of cartridges in the market?, JAJA