[Coco] Converting ANSI-C to K&R(Microware) - Ansifront didn't work

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jan 10 15:24:05 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 11:03:56PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> I was through Socorro once IIRC, about 55 years ago.

Then you're probably safe.  It usually takes a few months for the
Socorro Black Hole to permenantly lock you in its gravity well.  Once
it does, though, there's no escape.

As black holes go, at least it's a fairly friendly one.  Rather than
sucking you down into a quantum singularity, the Socorro Black Hole
just holds you in orbit and feeds you green chile.

:-)

I did a few tests of copt2.  With the distributed patterns file, it
made the assembly file larger (adds lots of comments) but resulted in
object files exactly the same size.  I didn't try to see if it made
faster code.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA