[Coco] Converting ANSI-C to K&R(Microware) - Ansifront didn't work

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jan 9 23:03:56 EST 2011

On Sunday, January 09, 2011 10:50:56 pm Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 08:01:27PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> [cgfx.l requires rlink]
>
> > Least of all me, no wonder I never made that work for my own code
> > carving. Thanks.
>
> Yeah, that was evil nasty of Tandy.
>
> [cnoy]
>
> > So do I but I don't recall that ever being a problem on a coco3.
>
> If I understand correctly it's not, but I still object.  I'm weird
> that way sometimes. :-) Besides, my pal Lex said he'd beat me up if I
> ever used cnoy. ;-)
>
> Willard

Who's this, a modern day, computer literate Lex Luther?  I have tools for
people like that...

OTOH, if you've been drinking beer with him for 20 years, who am I to
judge. ;-)

I was through Socorro once IIRC, about 55 years ago.  Can't recall that I
was taken with an I want to move here feeling though. I did spend 2 years
in Farmington (up in the 4 corners area where I could fish the famous San
Juan River) in the late 70's that about wore me out.  But that was the
first tv station where the sign on my office door said Chief Engineer. I
was paying my dues and well paid at the same time. What does Socorro look
like today?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)