[Coco] free CoCoNet ROM upgrade

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Feb 21 23:11:39 EST 2011

At 10:06 PM 2/21/2011, you wrote:
>Hi Roger,
>
>How much for an EPROM if I want to buy and am not upgrading?  I have a
>Wireless PAK with just the default EPROM it came with (not CoCoNet)
>
>And then I have the Drive PAK as well, that early one you were kind
>enough to get to me before the convention last year.  So I guess I
>would like one upgrade, and one new one to purchase.
>
>Let me know, and I can PayPal ASAP.
>
>Thanks!
>Sean

Hey Sean,

You can just use the shopping cart button on the front page of
coco3.com to buy a CoCoNet EPROM, and I'll throw one in for free for
your other pak, but you really only need one if you want to get
technical.  You boot it up like DOS and it uses the other devices
automatically, but you *could* put CoCoNet in all devices if you want
so you can boot up using any device.

Thanks!

--
~ Roger Taylor