[Coco] free CoCoNet ROM upgrade

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 23:06:46 EST 2011

Hi Roger,

How much for an EPROM if I want to buy and am not upgrading?  I have a
Wireless PAK with just the default EPROM it came with (not CoCoNet)

And then I have the Drive PAK as well, that early one you were kind
enough to get to me before the convention last year.  So I guess I
would like one upgrade, and one new one to purchase.

Let me know, and I can PayPal ASAP.

Thanks!
Sean