[Coco] free CoCoNet ROM upgrade

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 23:27:27 EST 2011

Just completed the checkout.
I'd like CoCoNet in both, because the plan is for use in multiple
CoCos... One with Drive PAK, and one with Wireless PAK.  It's not set
in stone yet, but I may be setting up two CoCos at the Midwest Gaming
Classic this year.

Paypal email was 'thanatos at i8u2.com" and shipping address is:
Sean Noonan
13504 Coliseum Drive