[Coco] Appliance and Light Controllers ROM or code

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Feb 5 18:55:05 EST 2011

I'm surprised Chris Hawks hasn't jumped in here.  I distinctly remember
buying a program from him at a CoCoFest (1998-2000 era) along with a
couple of the Plug 'n' Power units, that would operate on the CoCo 3, so
I surmise he knows something about how to operate the things.

[digging through a cabinet...]

Aha, here it is.  HAWKSoft Home Control (c) 1994 by HAWKSoft.

JCE