[Coco] Appliance and Light Controllers ROM or code

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat Feb 5 07:40:40 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 08:07:58PM -0600, Roger Taylor wrote:
> I'm looking for the code to control several types of light
> controllers for the CoCo, the 26-1182 and/or 26-3142.  I have both
> types of controllers, but no code for them.  I'd like to put
> commands in CoCoNet/DOS for controlling these units.
>
> Since CoCoNet can do HTTP GET, I feel that it would be worthwhile to
> add support for these controller boxes so we can do remote stuff
> using our CoCo.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I documented some research and conjecture in this post last September:

	http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2010-September/051492.html

Hth...good luck! :-)

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.