[Coco] Appliance and Light Controllers ROM or code

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sat Feb 5 10:44:26 EST 2011

Since it's a bit hard to find working CoCo design light controllers, you
may want to look at X10 TW523 module.  This a simple device for taking
computer "TTL" level lines and talk to the X10 devices over the power line.

I've use this device with a number micro controllers to control lights
and other items around the home.  Very cheap solution for running my old
holiday yard displays.  (Now I using low power LED lighting and
controlled by SS relays.)

You can find a lot of how-to on the web for the TW523 module.

If you want a RS-232 device, try the PowerLinc Serial/TW523 but its
twice the price.

Steve