[Coco] plea for terminal independant os9 software

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 1 21:01:49 EST 2011

SCRED from the developers pak supports terminals with something of a jr version of termcap (not compatible, but same idea). Also, on Compuserve, there was a PC program called OS9TERM that supported a decent subset of Level 2's windowing/text codes (including overlay windows) written  by a friend of mine. STERM (terminal program) had some limited TERMCAP support as well , from what I recall.
And, of course, Keith Alphonso's (Alphasoft) Level 2 multiple-user BBS package.

Sent from my iPhone
L. Curtis Boyle